Saturday, March 15, 2014

The first day we have. We had to say the name and if we were diabetic. We were ten or twelve renal


I am diabetic. But I think that diabetes renal failure is called the type-2 diabetes. Should I take a pill (metformin) every day. I do not have to inject insulin. My nephew died he had done at least three times every day. So he joined renal failure a Fotilia called 'insulin pump. " Would automatically injecting insulin that the pancreas renal failure needed. But that does not prevent him from dying. Although I suspect that there were other causes. His mother died, my sister. renal failure And it is very rare that died the same week her mother. If something could cause sudden death was alcohol. And my nephew was very drunk. His brother was all full of empty bottles on the floor where he lived.
Whenever I speak to inject insulin reminded that kind of Corrandes Catalan terms: "In Belly said on skewer, do you want a fucking punch you? But Skewer said in belly punxa'm, but in the belly, no. " And then he continues: "... an inch ... two feet three feet, four feet, five feet." Spanish is what they call a "trabalenguas." In Catalan, I can not find the exact word. See if someone helps me. It's like that "knees neck, neck knees, picked quinces." As you know, insulin renal failure is injected into the stomach, subcutaneous. Poses no problem, except to be a daily nuisance.
My-nephew-poor boy suffered what is called "Diogenes syndrome". Do not throw anything. Everything was piled at his home in black plastic bags: old clothes, old shoes, food waste, bottles, cleaning supplies staff. Everything ... everything! There came a time when the bags stood out windows. And the neighbors were frightened and they complained to his brother. But legally there is nothing they could do. My poor sister was suffering. And for many years, always was eager for his two sons.
When I was diagnosed diabetes and other diseases, the doctor and the nurse checked m'atenien, then, that I was a good lay sick. I was told if I would be willing to participate in a series that lasted six days (a few hours each week) to help other diabetics to make the disease more bearable. I said yes, immediately.
The first day we have. We had to say the name and if we were diabetic. We were ten or twelve renal failure people. The first said, adding that the name was a bit diabetic. First mistake! He said a nurse. Diabetic or is being or is not, never half. Jovenassa there was a woman who was very nervous. I tried to calm her. We did test a finger prick us to see the level of blood glucose. That woman gave more than 300, an amount far above the normal parameters. Scary! When asked why they had taken, he replied, as he was nervous, had been fed a milk chocolate. Most never returned to the session. renal failure
Often, the evil we do ourselves. My mother said that evil comes in pounds and ounces is going on. Who had told my mother that the at sign (@) would be the sign for email? And it also depends very bad healing ourselves. I think I already said that I'm reading a few publications that do the bad to happen renal failure healing health inner and religious renal failure balance, which includes body and soul.
Today a friend came to see me and reminded renal failure me of a revolutionary song festival in Barcelona, which we both participate. renal failure Chilean group sings, "Quilapayún." It was shortly after the coup of General Pinochet in Chile, 1973. In fact it was in September 1974 and organized "Twinning". The festival was held in a sports facility the club, packed to the rafters with thousands of people. I remember liking the song came from "Uncle Cayman." Hear it. Alone already explained.
new burxeta


No comments:

Post a Comment