Saturday, March 8, 2014

For example, I remember that there were times when little cranberry juice was hungry and could not


Insulin Pump Sport Diabetes Complications Diabetes Type 2 Diabetes and pregnancy Eventos_formación_conferéncias infusion of insulin: cranberry juice Insulin me proceso Glucose cranberry juice Meter still in control Mis News in tratamiento cranberry juice Leisure Others things from everyday life Where Psychology me Pongo pump?
Complexity and demands of daily treatment. High responsibility in the management of treatment. Learning new skills (nutrition, counting portions, learn to inject themselves, learn to manage insulin pump, control and correction of glucose ....). cranberry juice Time demands more or less rigid Amendment habits at the time of diagnosis. Influence of social context as a possible barrier or difficulty properly follow treatment. Resistance to various social pressures and temptations. Feel diabetes as a stigma. Addressing misconceptions that people have about diabetes. Correcting misconceptions own that a person has when it debuts size or increasing their education Diabetologic. Episodes of hypoglycemia, which sometimes results in a "fear of hypoglycemia." The current presence of complications or the uncertainty of future complications. The frustration that can generate unexplained hyperglycemia. Negative assessment of diabetes. Others.
For example, I remember that there were times when little cranberry juice was hungry and could not eat and I wanted more, but was not possible. Fortunately, this has been fixed so that there are now even more flexibility for work rations and insulin doses. At home my parents told X portions and thus already had accused. For example, if dinner had a bikini (these bimbo bread with cheese and ham), I could only eat bikini, nothing more, nor fruit. Were particularly rigid eating the first years after gradually relaxing all we went.
I also have a very sharp memory trip ... 8E EGB, 13 years. We were at Euro Disney in Paris, it was dinner time and was free, everyone was looking for a bar and ate something. I put myself in the bathroom for insulin (then still went to the fridge and syringes) and when I open the pocket: cranberry juice there is nowhere to! Oh ... my mother raised heart in my throat .... I ran the sink and without saying anything to anybody I ran to the hotel, come on runs and runs and runs .. 15 minutes .. very common anxiety. All ended well. I arrived at the hotel, I took the stuff and went back to the bar currents another time. Insulin and dinner without further incident. I do not know if I resolve the situation in the most correct, should have gone to look for a teacher who accompanied me, but I've always been pretty independent to solve my problems.
As a teenager, at first, I was embarrassed to ask saccharin bars .. jajajajjaja was always a Potet the pocket. That was 15 years ago .... It is also true that by the time you even looked at strangely when you ask saccharin or Coke Light Oysters ... you, Coke light .... there was not anywhere! When partying with friends always ask me for any tonic water or club had nothing to do without sugar ....
* If Quéré leerlo in spanish, you can escoger encontraréis the language translator in right sidebar. IRE idiomas alternating them. A Health and apologized las molestias.
The honey and diabetes
Sweeteners Nutrition Products Products amigos sin azúcar Recipes cranberry juice Recipes without gluten: cranberry juice acompañamientos Recipes: snacks Recipes: Recipes rice: carne Recipes: Recipes Vegetarian kitchen: Recipes cremas_sopas_estofados: breakfast and merienda Recipes: salads Recipes: Helados Recipes: eggs Recipes: Recipes mixer: bakery Recipes : Pasta Recipes: Recipes pescados: Unicoi dishes Recipes: Desserts Recipes: Tartas Saladas Recipes: Vegetables Recipes: Recipes yogurtera: bajas CH
Note: the information that this blog does not contain a sustituye a doctor. cranberry juice If tienes cualquier duda or problem, check in with your doctor. The webmaster is not bad responsabilizará use of this information that contain a blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment