Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ostres jo ... Doncs have to turn to a l


The other day I introduced my three insulin pens. Today I say goodbye to one of them: the Novomix, wearing only lunchtime. I went to the endocrinologist, to show you the results of my latest tests, and told me that the park, which "did dengue not solve anything." He's right. The reason dengue I was prescribed it simple: try to extend the effect of slow until dinnertime. And did not come. In fact, my level of glycosylated hemoglobin scores a record high 9.4. So, we agreed to make a new test until September: up slow multiple units (26 day) and inject a dose more quickly dengue than it would be usual (if I had to put four units, prick five, if they had to be five-administer six). See what happens. If this does not work, opt for an insulin pump.
The truth is that the people I know who wears pump is very happy but gives me as fear ... Having to carry all day connected stops me. Anyone wearing bomb? Am I the advise?
Hi, I'm a diabetic (insulin dependent since age 7. I'm 30 now. I find it interesting to share your experience in this blog. If I can help you with something would be delighted. Greetings. Delete Reply
Maica, my m'han derivat a l'Hospital de Bellvitge per-me to pose d'insulin pump which i have tret moment, is quite setmana ingressat during dengue the fortnight of setembre segona ... nova pattern, diet Reciclatge HC-fi ... in which ho tinc mica oblidat i els meus últims 9.5 glycated not have agradat gaire els ... i do not stop Això quiet! ;) Reply Delete
Ostres jo ... Doncs have to turn to a l'setembre endoc. I do not know who will decide but if m'han Really Friends dengue of tenir ingressada ... Ugh! I com gifts such high glyco amb l'esport that fas?? Abraçada! Reply Remove
2011 (7) June (1) May (4) Pens or Insulin Pump? Les meves inseparable companyes Dizziness that changed my life (III) Non think nas witches ... April (1) March (1)
Maica debuted in this diabetes dengue in 2007. First I tried with pills and since February 14, 2008, with insulins. With this blog I do not want to pontificate about the disease. I simply explain my day with this travel companion must ... And what we we encounter along the way. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment