Friday, August 22, 2014

Revealed that Rowena told few people 40 weeks pregnant about abortions.


The bbritânica Rowena Shrimpton, 49, is in love with her husband, 40 weeks pregnant Roger, whom she married at age 21. For failed 40 weeks pregnant contraceptive pill, she got pregnant twice, at 21 and 30 years. However, miscarried both times for not wanting to share her husband with anyone, even with a child. "While others may accuse 40 weeks pregnant me of insensitivity and be selfish, do not regret it because I believe that the outcome of two miscarriages has been an extremely happy relationship," he said in an interview to the Daily Mail.
After the wedding, the couple talked about children and came to the conclusion that he did not want them. "A baby, we agreed, would change 40 weeks pregnant the dynamic of our relationship ecstatic," said Rowena. However, 40 weeks pregnant a few months later, she discovered she was pregnant. "He was careful to take the pill, but it must have failed. I felt betrayed and angry. This feeling of protection and maternal 40 weeks pregnant love that people talk about has not happened to me. I saw pregnancy as a mistake, something that none of us wanted, "he said.
In addition to concern for dividing attention of her husband, the British thought that pregnancy could harm your appearance, which would decrease the desire to Roger. No tears, the two were an abortion clinic. "It was a horrible thing to go through, but neither of us wavered in determination. Then I had a feeling of relief that we could return to our happy life as a couple. "
Rowena asked the doctor for sterilization, but he refused because she was very young and could regret in the future. However, the desire of the British not to have children was only reinforced when you see your friends start their families. "I saw how it changed the dynamics of their relationship: the shared soft glances, holding hands, the desire. Everything seemed 40 weeks pregnant to evaporate the minute that the woman had a baby. Typically, the woman stayed at home, his attention completely focused on his descendants, while her husband - feeling neglected - created a new social life for themselves and inevitably ended up finding someone. "
When he submitted the second abortion, Rowena had her tubes cut to prevent another pregnancy. Unlike what happened with friends who had children, Rowena and Roger won financial tranquility and currently live in Scotland and have a house in Nice, southern France. Made many trips, including Brazil and the Maldives. "I can also indulge my love for designer handbags: I have dozens," said the British.
Revealed that Rowena told few people 40 weeks pregnant about abortions. "I knew many friends would be angry with me, especially those who were not able to have children themselves." Some said it would have been a great mother and others who "committed a sin." At 49, reveals 40 weeks pregnant that the British never thinks 40 weeks pregnant of aborted babies or how they would be today if I had not interrupted 40 weeks pregnant pregnancies.
"I have to be honest and say that only once thought about how life would have been if he had children. 20 years ago, was holding the hand of the daughter of my best friend as we crossed a road. Feeling that little fingers entwined in my child suddenly had maternal feelings. For a split second, I wondered if I was wrong, that motherhood would be wonderful. Then I thought about the implications that mean Roger share with another 40 weeks pregnant person, then pulled the thought. " Today, the only fear is that Roger Rowena dies before her. "How can I live without it? It's something that just can not bear to think. "
Football | Brasileirão. The Brazil Cup. Libertadores
Jose Aldo, bruised, cancels fight with Chad Mendes 07/07/2014 | 0 Comment 40 weeks pregnant


No comments:

Post a Comment