Monday, August 25, 2014

Finally, Elke spoke about his relationship with Silvio Santos and get-together:


Elke Wonder recalled in an interview granted to the controversial Sexy magazine this month, her three abortions suffered. She also talked about the use of drugs, sex, booze, pharmatex Silvio Santos and get-together.
"Was not at all difficult. At the time I did, everything was fine. I never had regrets. Instead, I was wise. How seldom been in my life. What do I say to a child? Raising a child is a game, but I do not know how to play in life. I can say to a child that I adore bank robber? pharmatex I can say that it should not be good not to be sucker? Do not know educate speaking lies ", said about abortions.
Asked about drug use, Elke commented: "Crack, cocaine, mandrix, marijuana, LSD, several ... In all I snapped. In my generation, if he took drugs to self-knowledge, it was not run. Neither sex was escape, was meeting. Also took ayahuasca, which is just a natural LSD. "
Elke Wonder was questioned about sex and did not mince words. A former judge of Silvio Santos was married eight times: "No more horny in periquita. Is a freedom! I enjoyed fucking (sic). But I'm liking it no longer needs to fuck, you know? I do not want HRT. More than I just Elizabeth Taylor who is of the same sign. Fish loves married. pharmatex Marriage is to be together, not institution. Getting married is more than mate. Today it has more horny than marriage. I have had many types of husband until psychopath (laughs). Had Greek, black, miner, blue-eyed, blond-haired son of Italian, Jewish, Indian ...'ve tested everything. "
Finally, Elke spoke about his relationship with Silvio Santos and get-together: "I have no relationship [Silvio]. He only had relationship with his sycophants. Me, no. Silvio quoted pharmatex just to give an example. I prefer not to talk about it, not to put it in olive patty. pharmatex Now the get-together was another level, it was my painho. It was so genius on and off the stage. I was his slave. "
July 3
Mariah Carey - Price Tag (DVD Here Calm Heart) Government of Paraiba Official Gazette on 23.08.2014 Official Gazette on 08.22.2014 Official Gazette on 08.20.2014 pharmatex Official Gazette on 08.21.2014 Official Gazette on 08/16/2014 19:08 Official Gazette. 2014 Official Journal Official Journal of 08.17.2014 08.15.2014 08.14.2014 Official Journal of Official Darius 08/13/2014
Developed by Alexandre Silver DoCariri

No comments:

Post a Comment