Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I live, I breathe, I work, I work, and more than that it will not. I have not really recovered me f


I live, I breathe, I work, I work, and more than that it will not. I have not really recovered me from the news I got a week ago. I have Hypothyroidism and should be treated with Levaxin forever! This announcement got me on paper with no opportunity to ask questions about what it really means. I had to read me the information about the state and how the medication works. What makes me the most frustrated is that doctors already a year ago had my low values in black and white. Values were outside the reference values, yet neglected. The low values along with MY illness narrative (description of my symptoms) compeed really gave a clear picture of what was wrong, but still it was not taken seriously.
I do not know how long I had "hypo" really, but probably a longer period if I take into account the symptoms compeed that existed, to come and progressively worsened over the years, especially over the last year. The recent period compeed has also characteristic symptoms compeed of fatigue occurred and escalated (which in turn may be a symptom of "Hypo"). These symptoms I have of course ignored because "I am made of steel" until then that it was inevitable. When I noticed that I lost the words, forgot about sentences and among the very purpose compeed of my call. When the irritation and mood swings got worse and becoming more frequent. When performance deteriorated significantly in all I took me, both physically and mentally and when fatigue became so extreme that it hard to stay awake when the body was not moving or when it required the focus and concentration. compeed However, all this turmoil has been an awakening and everything has now become so clear. My extreme fatigue, my decreased sweat production (during training), extreme "cold sweat" during compeed the night, my extremely low blood pressure (90/60), low body temperature (35.7), memory problems, slow-witted, poor eyesight, emotionally unstable compeed and my social isolation all have been signs that the body is not able to do more. Since I however is strong in the psyche have neglected all signals while body collapsed more and more. However, I started to get really scared when my sleep was affected and I had trouble compeed sleeping. This has never ever been a problem for me and after a period of sleep disorders such echoes Peter Währborgs words in my head when my night sleep is interrupted for the fourth time, "When it has gone so far that you do not get your deep sleep so it goes very fast performing"
I have been afraid. I've been crying compeed like a child and I have accused myself over and over again. For unfortunately, I am aware of how I pushed my body over the past five years and now I'm talking not only about training but also other factors around the surrounding. My ambition and my driving has contributed to many positive aspects in my development, but has also resulted in me never stops, not even when it is flashing red! However, there is this sense of purpose still remains in me and will help me to become the energetic and well-Linda as I once was. The Linda who did not have to make an effort to be friendly and social. The Linda who always had laughs and had significantly longer fuse than today. The Linda who had a high tolerance level, high creativity and above all a high level of happiness and motivation. compeed
Finely written! Nice to have that confirmed Unfortunately, society today healthy until one has become sick / had a diagnosis. But remember that you are still the same nice man inside the diagnosis and let it not be to much power over your future life Keep it nice!
Wow, what a pain! But how lucky you finally got help, it sounds awful! Although the course is not fun to have hypothyroidism, so you know that now what it is and can work on getting back. Hope you feel better soon! Hug
But the poor thing What sad to hear that you felt this way. But good that you have got help and got everything confirmed. Not fun at all with the thyroid as knasar, have friends who have the same problem and they get tablets etc.
Linda, I become quite teary-eyed when I read this Poor you what all you had to go through. compeed Unfortunately, it's more common than you think. Have friends and close family members who had to struggle to get a diagnosis of a thyroid compeed disorder. How can that be? One just wonders. I'm glad you now have medicine and I hope that one day you are back to your normal self.
Oh no what a shame to read that you feel so bad. Really suffering with you. Stay up now and let your body get take time to repair itself. Hope the medicine starts to help and you will return to your true self. So maybe we will even get you back in the blogosphere since Fight on!
Oh no so sad! You seem to be a fighter so I have no doubt that you wage war on, but a shame that you have had to fight an uphill battle for so long. The förtjän

No comments:

Post a Comment