Monday, November 25, 2013

I finally got an explanation on why I for a long time measurement bit strange. After I was on healt


I finally got an explanation on why I for a long time measurement bit strange. After I was on health care for a while (and nagging about my strange and vague symptoms that I instinctively felt were too abnormal to be coincidence) so I had to take some tests that showed some interesting. Low iron and vitamin D deficiency had I but the big news was that my thyroid gland produces too little (or nothing) of the hormone thyroxine. umbilical hernia I'm not so bad that I can not cope with everyday life, as the wonderfully talented nurse I met today explained was due to the disease has not had time to deepen. umbilical hernia My values and symptoms, would have been worse if I had waited to seek treatment. Anyway, I got today with my medication that I should start taking tomorrow, and then I'll continue to take some more samples (which is probably my biologist to partner will analyze, hehe!) To investigate the cause of the disease. Will talk to my endocrine doctor tomorrow: the most skilled physicians I have ever met, remember that I then bizarrely critical in the doctor-patient conversations (my study interest)! One can debate umbilical hernia much about the diagnosis or no diagnosis. But for me, this feels a wonderful, a diagnosis, Tjohoo! Now, these pills might get me to become a little more alert, and stop wasting time to reflect on what is wrong with me! Tjodelidoo!
2013 (59) November (5) October (7) September (6) Diagnosis: Hypothyroidism Bysjöloppet Atvidaberg A have-the-honor-cake from Jonas Congratulations on my birthday! "It's a saturday night" Baptismal gift: a Vilac car in August (6) July (9) June (13) May (10) April (1) January (2) 2012 (26) November (1) October (1 ) August (3) July (4) June (4) May (5) April (8)
Family holidays Frej Vegetarian recipes Psychology Friends Bargain Formal Baking Animal Rights Baptism Health Training Abroad Vegan Marvin Restaurant Essay Café proper time Birthday Interior Umeå Bankekind Quotes Pregnancy Hemmafix Järna Kickoff Clothing Cooking Midsummer Angelica Wiik Children Babysitting Car Cinema Bloodstream Store Tips Books Deadline Ekenäs Castle Movie Film tip Lecture Preschool Gothenburg Göteborgsvarvet History umbilical hernia Hotels Hotels Lapland Humor Lycksele Martin Smedjeback Food Bread Mother's Day Music Tips New year's eve Grow Outfit Pasta rhubarb pie Roadtrip Shoes Beauty Tidy TV TV series Garden Competition Wine


No comments:

Post a Comment