Monday, February 2, 2015

Sass had other plans. Sass did not get far healthier, was actually an increasingly sicker. He ate v


I am the last 18 days trying to find answers to what happened to me though Sassikesega. I've read all the articles in English and forums that address the feline heart disease. If at the beginning I was interested in how and why such a thing has happened to you last week, I have been trying to find an answer to the question: what is the prognosis?
New Year's Day morning, the first to wake up and looked at his Sassi shell and it seemed to me that it is something wrong. It seems a little lame and did not eat the usual cat position, but ate peput keeping spondylitis up. You know the maternal gut feeling? I've never been Sassi's mother, but because of the high algustähga spondylitis Sass is my friend, then I was scared. Sassi hind feet have always been strong and somehow increased the panic in me that maybe it is a disease of the joints, which he inherited from his mother. During the day, a change in gait Sassi and the overall feeling progressively worse. He avoided walking and touching, it was obvious that he is seriously hurt somewhere. spondylitis Somewhere out there at the feet of the rear.
Through the misery and wretchedness arrived in Tallinn January 03. Animal Ambulance Hospital. Sass was röntken and blood tests and were diagnosed with an inflammation of the liver and pancreas. We got home with two sets of injections for seven days and four days in 250 ml of NaCl, which then had to put a drip every day. Two days later, it seemed that Sass feel a bit better. He walked a little bit more around, ate and drank. And then everything went downhill. Every day he went Ailen aid and injected her, but I did not see any positive changes. Ailen also said that he's got the worse with each passing day.
I sat down with him, stroked him and asked. I asked my heart, so that he could be healed. I asked for forgiveness for everything he had in recent days have felt. I asked my heart that he would be healed yet ... I told him that we are doing all together, then together we can heal as well. But he said simply, "Näu".
Sass had other plans. Sass did not get far healthier, was actually an increasingly sicker. He ate very little and drank water only when I took a nose began life in advance. He could do not to jump on the couch or in a chair, he had to help. He did not come to greet me in the morning, and it is something that shows that the situation is very bad. He only slept and slept and slept. We went back to Tallinn and got quite a different doctor. spondylitis Dr The gateway to. He gave us a weird questions, listened and tried Sassi, crawling on the floor and kept talking. Talked about how he can not find the pulse of the Sassi from the rear legs. Told tõukassidest and diseased hearts. Talked about what degrees of heart failure evaluated. Spoke to the level of the five most difficult and listening According to Sass fourth level. Sass was the new blood tests, a new röntken lungs and heart, and had a primary diagnosis of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (congenital).
Sass stayed overnight in a hospital, where he helped to get rid of faeces, which he had not been able to expel, because it could be necessary in relation to the position of the feet pain. Got a dropper and a painkiller and heart Enapit grass.
This Week at the Doctor's spondylitis time we gave the drugs, and to this day, when we went again, dr. Access gateway, it seemed to us that Sass feels like a bit better. He welcomed us to his crow's voice, the son of the morning and walking spondylitis limped slightly less. I saw him sitting in the procedure, such as a cat ... I was still two days earlier suggested that we go to town on Friday and let Sassi tuttu place, because I just can not look at the pain. It gnaws at me all day, because I am, after all, all the time with him. And I've never had so many friends in the form of a cat. I really love him and he to me. I have not seen a pussy worse than our Sass. She cries when I'm outta sight, he always sleeps there, where I am, she welcomes us in the morning, he was at each side of the nose, if we do nothing. spondylitis He comes to us when he is sleepy and wants to rest. He runs to the door when someone knocks. He's like a cat and a dog like her attitude is also one of our family as if he were a dog - man's best friend.
And now I'm sick soul. Of course, we do not put to sleep on Friday Sassi, because we just could not. We are, after all, we see little change for the better. Or maybe we want to see? Dr Gateway recommends definitely go to Tartu cardiologists, but not before the crisis spondylitis is over. Currently, spondylitis he Enapit twice a day, every 48 hours, and Aspirin vaseline oil, in order to make it easier to kakamine. It can be seen that it is a little better. We can make a long paisid tail end off. We can touch her rear legs. He walks into a loose, a week ago. Appetite for drinking water and improved himself in his normal place.
I'm egoist? Probably yes, because I can not abandon him. Although I promised him that if he did not start to be better, I promise you it tuttu stay, that he should not suffer. Today, I was lying on the ground with him and talked to him

No comments:

Post a Comment