Thursday, May 7, 2015

Mr. CAMPUS vs Ms. NERD (The Words of Mouth Pull the Breast) carcinoma by Chanci Mr. CAMPUS vs Ms. N

Mr. CAMPUS vs Ms. NERD (The Words of Mouth, Pull Breast) by Chanci: Tagalog Romance Etc 2.0
Mr. CAMPUS vs Ms. NERD (The Words of Mouth Pull the Breast) carcinoma by Chanci Mr. CAMPUS vs Ms. NERD (The Words of Mouth, Pull Breast) by Chanci Mr. CAMPUS vs Ms. NERD (The Words of Mouth, Pull Breast) by Chanci Chapter 2 Mr. CAMPUS vs Ms. NERD (The Words of Mouth, Pull Breast) by Chanci Chapter 3 Mr. CAMPUS vs Ms. NERD (The Words of Mouth, Pull Breast) by Chanci Chapter 4 Mr. CAMPUS vs Ms. NERD (thrust of the mouth, adherent breast) By: Mr. Chanci carcinoma Chapter carcinoma 5 CAMPUS vs Ms. NERD (thrust of the mouth, adherent breast) By: Mr. Chanci Chapter 6 CAMPUS carcinoma vs Ms. NERD (thrust of the mouth, adherent breast) By: Chanci Chapter carcinoma 7
Mr. Agustin Campus Paolo, one of the most popular students carcinoma of Winston University. he had all gugustohin woman in a man so deny it to chase chickz. so so strong trust its own when it comes to women.
Good morning everyone. come here and I turn on the campus of Winston University. New school year, new haircut (Together hairbrush fawn kahabaang bangs) new class mates, new friends. they said. But I said, from then until now the only kingkong my buddies. They agree! tsk, whoa! And the earlier carcinoma the monkeys. they are not excited?
"Hi there, Lexter here." He said that salute. MVP player and also famous campus. Like me, chase it also chix. Haha, I like really? Well, we can not dare. Handsome eh!
He's the famous dancer of the Campus. It uses dancing to hook him the girls. But there are chances that not only can women scrambling carcinoma to him but also 50/50. You know what I mean?
"Pucha Kj you!" I have not really looked at the video cam. In reverse, I just described. carcinoma He said Jasper, looking like it nmin. Chase chix of course, but apparently not inclined to female screwed. Sometimes when you think nmin maybe 50/50 ape it. Oh my god please carcinoma do not wish and we are the first hang it upside down. By the way the president of the school news paper it was Jasper and being stuck
Oh by the way, 3rd year students we have CE Winston University. not be taken from us being noisy groups wherever we go. Usually carcinoma we grab attention with other students. carcinoma Do not you wonder, the guguwapo we can. Repeated just eh.
The noisy rm.101 becomes even more blatant we spend time entered. But ahead of Jasper kj and stuck, our paths parted. hahaha useful also turned the monkey. Not that bad.
Mechanics The first subject we will be followed by thermo-dynamics. We first five hours of computation and immediately mapapasabak news we have one professor in two subjects mentioned. Mr. Cabigting. The terror that professor. Or diva, very boring nun? We magbubutas types of banks within five hours.
tsk tsk! This gory. thus practically civil engineering student life. Survival of the fittest. if you are weak in math and think not agree kau advance scientific calculator now .. whoa .. to shift. To masscom mo. HOME MASSCOMPORTABLE than waste thousands of parents to pay tuition.
I just do not understand, as if he magnito pulled carcinoma me to look back later that Ms Nerd. For as familiar to me? Where I first saw him or income that we used to? Weird!
Lang'yah, its sore neck. in the middle because we sat on the chair while it hilira please, across the back and very corners. really remarkable. Wait, what's being re-complaint I? eh wala naman ordered screwed to me constantly look back.
Annoying, I had earlier noticed the stark glimpse practices in the man on the other seat. muntanga only. Now what he just saw the natural beauty? tsss! The arrogant Paolo Agustin, not really changed. Yes, I know him. I'm so, he met yet? not broken one, I'm not interested in him.
I still noisy classmates. Story here, the story there. Payabangan were just what pinagkaabalahan in sembreak. Which fled vacation or what new tools. Well, I just wish they would just like you active during the discussion. We have few women in that section and purely male, and CE because few women were actually taking nun.
I heard whispered next to me and in front of me so I think lift. So way, because carcinoma we came to the professor. At first glance, he appeared to Hitler grahahaha! So how could the silence when noise while ago so my classmates?
"A new student here?" Everybody asked. But purple

No comments:

Post a Comment