Tuesday, May 12, 2015

January 16-18,2008 ... these days I


Why Youth Encounter? It yung most important and happiest happened in my life ... I do not know why more young people now also the landas..Hope far as we help them ...!
January 16-18,2008 ... these days I'll never life scenarios ko..That was time that changed the way I na life .. YOUTH ENCOUNTER ... The activity that I joined. .open 'to all its kabataan..Layunin we recognize more fully the GOd and strengthen the faith of KANYA..To have more friends that one of the purposes of activity' to .. Before, I really do not know that GOD and I'm panic disorder so close I sakanya..Hinikayat my sister to join our Youth Ministry bayan..Duon I started lahat..Naging active participation in church activities to the activities of the diocese. . And now I College, p also plans to continue God I hope I seserve sakanya..Miyembro I now have a MINISTRY..Marami panic disorder YOUTH CAMPUS they belong panic disorder to even more activities and we're definitely closer than God..At the Youth Encounter the most beautiful lahat..Hindi repent to join even if I embraced my parents ko..Alam all that is his plan .. That time, I was with my friends we ko.Hindi lam do namin.Kaba, fear and excitment we feel that time was a. January 18,2009, morning..Dito happened panic disorder the most important part of activity..that was the time that gave us a chance to talk to God individually..After that, so I relish the extraction pakiramdam.Para many thorns in the chest I ko..Nailabas everyone what I feel ko..Feeling nun die eh..hehe..pero ready yet because I do so many more important things I should do here in mundo..Hindi I know What should I do first, lam myself that I can do that successfully with the guidance of our Jesus Christ ...!
paulette m. Fiesta panic disorder licab, Nueva Ecija, 3, Philippines A simple and virtuous woman, fearing friendly and always say they Diyos..yan sakin..Siguro yan yan and I also really enjoyed my ko..hehe..pero included .pasaway sometimes and I lost too kulit..pag mamimis they too eh .. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment