Thursday, May 14, 2015

% D bloggers like this:


Tretch Melarpes Website: http: // clickablefrie ... I am a journalism student in PUP. I have many interests including writing, but there's not much in reading. I like to have friendship to those people who have same trip in life as mine.
I graduated from high school when I do not know the path to pursue college when I arrived. Hard for me to deal with the new part of my life without assurance what we really want. But I'm excited as I feel at the time. I felt that because maybe I still can not really leave one became the best part of my life, HIGHSCHOOL. And now I have one college student, studying to tackle alone, and not depend on others, is my responsibility. At enrollment, alone I'll nagasikaso of admission. First time I'd ride the LRT and go nagenroll Manila when I'm alone. Well maybe one showing that you have now become independent I college. Been following the passage under the sun to PUP while wearing a backpack and holding a brown envelope with the content of what is eligible to use the pagenroll. Will wait! There would still forgot to say carrying nun, eh ung large foreboding in my heart that I never really going away. With Twitter for the first time eh I fix a new stage of my life alone and not rely on parents. Since elementary school, I became Campus Journalist I became part of the publication. Amusing because carrying grade of extra-curricular activities I became involved here too. Until ... wow! I also liked writing. I used to write poetry and essays. Continuous trend also my writing until I maghayskul. I just have not as active compared to when I was elementary. That, again, was really natuluyan. Up to now, this college. Here I took courses, Bachelor in Journalism. First time I've had to really decide myself just drawn and without the influence of others. They say there is no money in this profession. Well, eh sure what hell do I care? not only pleases me money while I'm alive. I do not deny that in real per capita money but for me, it is better if you enjoyed hanging flush money than you do, innumerable money in the bank account, but a lonely old man, the ugly . In the first year of study in this course, I realized many. Here I was happy. Here I nageenjoy. Here I learn many things that are not just related to the course but also to things in our society that should a student like me. And above all, here I encountered fierce tropa't my friends fifths disease afford to ride on my trip and my madness. First time I decided for myself and for the development of life and family.
Website
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment