Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Not everyone can be the best at everything. My last onk is really not the best at being educational


Today was the result of bentethetsmetningen in the mailbox. Not even a whole week, I received just be happy and satisfied ... Now my values dropped compared with the previous poll. Bentethetsvärdena for back and hips are between 80-85% of normal for my age and now I am therefore officially with osteoporosis. Or have osteopenia, which is apparently also called. I ought to be used for almost six years with various common and uncommon side effects, but this was not really an answer I was expecting. Actually.
I read further in the letter, which says that there is reason to resume drug treatment to prevent further deterioration because now I will continue with fulgulingarna in five years. There sat the brain running ankle pain on its own. Foul weekly pills ?! No, here you have to find thousands and thousands of argument that there must be an alternative to the appalling weekly pills! Having constant pain is one thing, but waking once a week and know that the day becomes almost unbearable painful. Even aside from all that stuff around. Not getting to bed after taking the pill. Not being able to eat in half an hour. Or even drink coffee. In addition to the voluminous list of side effects ... No, it just has to be an option!
And there went the brain back to the letter again. There stands the fact that he (another new onk. Believe me anyway because he works at B & S) noted in previous journal entries that I have intolerance to tablet treatment. Well, we have all different ways of expressing ourselves. He argues, therefore they just vile weekly pills. Instead, he suggests a different type of drug that can be given by injection ankle pain under the skin at appropriate intervals. A little ray of hope in the midst of it all, in other words. I am admittedly weak for doctors who read and trust in what we say and feel.
So now we turn up and down at the plans again. I like not having to meet a onk until about five years. In any case, as long as I do not suspect any metastases. Instead, it is just waiting for a new date and arrive one. And with my usual "lucky" learn it well end up with the one who gets to give them where the injections under the skin is none other than yours truly.
Not everyone can be the best at everything. My last onk is really not the best at being educational. I ended up with him after the last bentethetsmetningen when my osteoporosis was found. Osteoporosis is most likely caused by them ugly ...
In just six years ago, I lay on KS uppvak and were very hungry. Not that I understood all the questions if I need to pee, would have been answered with yes. In any case, if I had wanted to get back into the room in time for dinner. So it can go. I FIC ...
It's a long time since last post. It has not happened so much with treatments or side effects. However, it has happened so much more in that other life. We have sourced an election campaign. As in themselves give some effects after Turner ...
Yesterday it was time. At 11:00, I thought. It was what was in my calendar. 9:30 thought the health center. It was what was in my reservation. ankle pain I was absolutely convinced that it is I who forgot to set the correct time and gladly accepted at ...
All who believe that Hanne responded to my last post to raise your hand now. Or not. It's just a waste of energy. And today I wasted absolutely no energy at her. Today is my sixth birthday. Six whole years since I went out on Queen Street with ...
5
22
Recent Posts Now I really do not Proper six year old! Oh how time flies ... Spray No. 2 Six years! Who decides who is seriously ill? Is it Hanne Kjøller? Now it's done! Now it's time spray - or just ... Syringes became There was no onkbesök Scary fast is the Fn too! A new record! Small gains are still gains Pain, stiffness and sorrow ankle pain
Stock October 2014 (1) Sep (1) August (1) April (2) March (3), February (2) January (5) 2013 November (5) October (1) Sep (2

No comments:

Post a Comment