Sunday, June 22, 2014

No weight gain and green stools that show it only takes milk start sucking charged with water. We m


After childbirth dream, I did not expect one thing: a feeding memorable welcome! And this little being, despite all the energy that inhabits it has struggled to take it in milk.
I immediately spotted a short brake language. Do not worry, I know that brake can quickly be cut, I insist that the pediatrician is informed and that it is necessary to remove this obstacle to our breastfeeding.
The next day, the pediatrician told me that my toddler ttn has a posterior cleft palate. Basically, it is an absence of uvula and soft palate hole which communicates with one of the nostrils ....
The consequences are not limited to: the passage of solids in the nose at diversification, a nasal voice and pronunciation problems. But also a challenge to suction on the breast and a large air intake during lactation. Sometimes milk already thickened by digestion goes through the nose and there is drama ...
Rot poses many are needed to discharge the air ingested. My baby is still colicky and unfortunately one month after his birth he still has not gained weight ...
No weight gain and green stools that show it only takes milk start sucking charged with water. We must face the facts, it was not strong enough to suck effectively ttn ...
It left for the race double pumping. My heart breaks into a thousand pieces ttn every time I have to put it between ttn my little bottle and me. But relief to see sated, or almost ...
About mamaatthemasse Dinéné because ttn it has 10nénés; Beautiful skunk because Mouf. Was I clear? Nan? So follow me as we make further acquaintance. If like me you like to learn from the experiences of other moms, dads, and other mammals, or if you just like to share ideas and stories, bienvenido a todos! ttn
Published on July 17, 2013, in Uncategorized ttn and tagged breastfeeding cleft palate posterior hole in the absence of uvula palace draws peak milk growth. Bookmarquez permalink. 3 Comments.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply.
Mamaathemasse Categories 5 minutes to myself (4) before bébéloute (4) With bébéloute (21) Baubles brat! (1) contest (3) rant! (3) she is in love! (4) It does what apart from the kids? (11) I heal (5) I swim (1) Breastfeeding. (19) books (1) Notice (2) Travel (2) Uncategorized (16) Recently in Mamaathemasse Breastfeeding a baby with a posterior cleft palate and a short brake is possible ... Plan no added refined sugar and fast ... I declare war on the old skin! Hello Spring! At two years, anything goes! Feeding that's life ... I'm a Seinte and I produce milk
July 2013 The Tu JVSD "April 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Natural Childbirth childbirth birth Giving birth in water in water: give life in Florence Foresti bath, pregnancy. Haptonomy, another way to prepare for childbirth breastfeeding Who owns the mother's womb? Guide breastfeeding information breastfeeding I am a seinte La leche league breast of a nursing seintes The Mc Mom Around parenting in general Simply Parents blogs moms Caterpillar and Butterfly I'm a lamamanduptitpois seinte MaMMMaaaaaNNNNNNnnnnnn ...... Papa flowing pregnancy ttn Florence Foresti pregnancy. pregnancy week by week Taken ideal weight ... it stings the eyes! My FACEBOOK page Mamaatthemasse Tips Boudoir babes Serena Did you hear?
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment