Thursday, June 5, 2014

I think the right person should meet many qualities to mention the motivation, openness to informat


Course (required) Introductory Certificate in Marketing Professional Certificate in Marketing Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Professional Diploma in Marketing Diploma in Marketing Diploma polymyalgia in Communication Assessment and Analysis Digital Diploma in Digital Marketing Diploma in Mobile Marketing Diploma Diploma in Digital Media Digital Media and Branding Planning Diploma Courses customized digital campaigns for companies
Home / Who we are? / Who are we? / Lecturers polymyalgia and tutors / In the Media / Courses / CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) / Professional Certificate polymyalgia in Marketing / Introductory Certificate in Marketing / Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing / Professional Diploma in Marketing / CAM (Communications Advertising & Marketing) / Diploma in Communication Marketing / Diploma in Digital Marketing (Metrics & Analytics) / Diploma in Digital Marketing / Diploma in Marketing Mobile / Diploma in Media and Branding Digital / OCOM (Oxford College of Marketing) / Program Graduate Foundation / The Digital Gateway / courses customized polymyalgia for companies / courses Short term / intensive marketing course - Graduate Foundation / Digital Marketing Intensive polymyalgia - Digital Gateway / Online Marketing Workshop / Calendar / Admissions / Admission / Costs / FAQ / Apply Now / Blog / Contact / Magazine Marketing Focus /
Polytechnic graduate, Antonio Marinescu became one of the marketing directors with enviable performance in the pharmaceutical polymyalgia industry with over eighteen years experience. He gained position and results of the work, ambition and perseverance, polymyalgia from simple agent to sales manager polymyalgia and later leader of the entire polymyalgia marketing department in a highly specialized and competitive industry. A hard work but rewarding as: "In all the ten years I got bored marketer not even a day" - says Antonio Marinescu. polymyalgia
field sales engineers everyone in my generation (we know that engineers polymyalgia can apply for any job, we fit anywhere J). I found that I have enough pluses to being a seller and grew over time from simple agent to sales manager. After that, ten years ago, in the company we work (Hippocrates 2000 Omega Pharma ancestor Romania) was a juncture in which I decided to take my role in companie.Nu marketer I'm not sorry I made that decision, polymyalgia I used the skills I acquired seller and others (through study and experience) to become a good marketer, moreover, I have not capped at all. A decision was more than fair, at this point I would not see another market. I go all the life experiences and the fact that we decided in agreement with the Omega, to leave the organization in Romania. It was very easy, in fact, this approach I was alone, beside me is the General Manager and Commercial Director with who team in 2001, and which led to the development of the former Hippocrates 2000.
Coordination of the marketing team, with whom implement marketing strategies that include media campaigns polymyalgia (including channels online is a bet for this year, many major brands are suitable polymyalgia for this channel).
Also, from experience we have learned that marketing should be very involved in sales, to achieve expected results; therefore oversee team activities in the territory, besides regionalii sales. From the mix of responsibilities I mention setting new range of products (essential for business growth), interdepartmental communication, market research, etc..
I think the right person should meet many qualities to mention the motivation, openness to information and people, interactivity, understanding business and market. I did often parallel between us and architects in both crafts polymyalgia should be a mix of science polymyalgia and art, real, essential for the study budget, reporting, ROI, etc. and human. This applies especially in areas with pronounced bias, on product positioning and communication.
I think there must be a solid foundation of knowledge and experience. The mix of the two can lead to success, but I think it is primordial experience gained polymyalgia over the years. Unfortunately, I am not prepared "official" in marketing, I acquired knowledge is self-taught profession; Instead of life and professional experience helped to have multiple results in the profession.
Of course, if I could turn back time, I would follow the natural course of things, starting with a faculty profile. Anyway, I think that from this autumn to subscribe to vocational courses contract.
There were multiple

No comments:

Post a Comment