Friday, June 27, 2014

Aho j welcome to our little blog owned: Destiny and Infinity. Our blog is our diary in which I writ


Revalid is a nutritional supplement designed to help stop hair loss and also helps them to recover our beautiful rose. This pack what I got now is the smallest package that will last a month. It is 30 capsules to be eating 3 times a day 1 capsule. So one morning, one afternoon and one evening!. Treatment should last for three months so if you opt for small pack you need them 3 pieces. One can buy a big pack but it costs around 30e. As you can see on the price tag so little cost me 8.95 e which is quite a bit but I definitely always helped those vitamins and therefore they do not want to skimp! REVALID capsules contain all vitamins for hair growth such as. base (iron, copper, supino zinc and the wheat germ extract and a lot of others). REVALID capsules can be bought freely supino at pharmacies and there is no need for them no medical predpis.Kapsule are green in color and smells a bit like herbs at least for me it comes over. There are large and easy to swallow what I'm on medication really appreciate it. :) My personal opinion on them is such that I often have really helped them and certainly I will continue to buy.
Aho j welcome to our little blog owned: Destiny and Infinity. Our blog is our diary in which I write my expe rience with fashion, cosmetics as well as some tips and guides our life stories. I hope that you will like it here and you will come see us again! Ach for the comment and thank you sure you return it back to your blog! As you make friends so we will be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment