Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hello, I have a question myself! about 7 8 months I have HPV, meow appeared too many warts, stupidi

"About what you can do if you have genital warts, home treatment BLOG Blog DERMATO midwifery Dermatology - dermatologist
Dermatological diseases, warts, warts, genital warts, skin treatments, warts Cam you can do if you have genital warts at home treatment, dermatological, venereal disease treatment on March 3, 2009 at 1:59 am
Of course it is better to go to the doctor. midwifery First, to exclude the possibility is not about genital warts (warts =) (caution, not to be confused with pearly midwifery penile papules, those are normal and occur on the edge of the glans penis), then you're in good manners. ., and professional. If you still want to avoid at all costs those, cautery and medical staff pharmacy provides you with:
-Condyline with podophyllotoxin solution. Although the plant is not inoculum even be toxic. Therefore is also used: destroy warts. Cause pain, local burns and should not be applied at all nice if there is bleeding or eczema since her breakthrough in the body can lead to liver failure, renal failure and even death!
How are you doing? A buy at the pharmacy (of course, the doctor who saw warts and has given permission!), You choose three days a week after another: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, for example. These days apply 2 times daily solution applicator package purchased, morning and evening, and let it dry well! And write down somewhere when you started, if treatment does not work in five weeks, you should go to the doctor.
do not apply more. The effect manifests itself in splendor in 2-3 days after application, so if the first day you do not notice anything, do you need to apply more, but have to wait: the show has not started yet.
do not apply if you are a man and vegetation (genital warts, warts) are inside the foreskin or on the glans (phimosis, failure can occur decalotarii glans-you can not pull the skin of the penis and swelling, painful swelling of the penis, in this case chop the urologist!). This is not true in terms of localizations around the penis, pubic, lower abdomen, near the feet.
Condyline midwifery effect is to remove (by necrosis chemical-burning) genital warts. Podophyllotoxin midwifery content Podophyllin is the active ingredient of a plant extract. There podophyllin midwifery in Vaseline, 15-35%, but it is recommended Condyline home!
(Thanks for the idea Alinutei) More Related Articles: warts and warts papillomas (II)-If you deny Duofilm and afraid of what appear cautery warts (warts) Roaccutane-leaflet Replies (acne cauterization, genital warts) Re: genital warts, midwifery CONDYLINE .. Papules pearly (II) cutaneous midwifery papillomas Apple cider vinegar and genital warts HPV
Good afternoon. I have genital warts in 6-7 months. Because I did not cut obesrvat I know why I was laughing. then have all multiplied. ju cylinder 48 are big or small. I am desperate to re-treatment of results and get rid of them.
Hello, I have a question myself! about 7 8 months I have HPV, meow appeared too many warts, stupidity is that I continued to have sex with girlfriend! about what can I expect? 2 and the problem is not know if I can deal with candyline erucic midwifery there are 5 6 and intriorul preputului.astept advice!
good I have a problem .... May 4 weeks ago mia out a wart went to a gynecologist ptr to make a termination of pregnancy and the Doctor told me I have genital wart, mia mia prescribed solution condelyne and told how to I chose to folosesc.mi three days of the week Monday Tuesday and Wednesday and I did with solutia.dar I found to my pass but even I make it mare.am discontinued after a week took lam the capat.acum my question is should use solution 5 weeks? Thank ptr response midwifery
I have a problem I have some negitive warts skin color like a little meat .. but .. I went to the doctor and saw me and said I have something like vegetable condilime .. gave me a solution that condyline burn .. is good solution., burn those Nige but keep reappearing .. mia gave immunity to take some pills baraka .. but I never got to take them. I plek country. I take this syrup cumparatde natural plant immunity have that problem about a year .. all burn incontinu but not a day goes disappear and appear again. What can I do Can you give some advice? Thank you
Hello, I've got genital warts because of my boyfriend, who said he had something about eight years ago and then treated them with Condyline.Eu now follow treatment with Isoprinosine and baraka, besides wartec cream that I use to burn and I have a question because I read that I can reinfect midwifery if my partner is infected and continue to have sexual relations

No comments:

Post a Comment