Sunday, June 29, 2014

I decided to start treatment with this drug, because I really needed a formulation that quickly ham


Hello! I recently came here for a listing of "My ways for hair loss." I mentioned to you at the time of the drug, which formed the basis of my treatment. I think that he deserves a more detailed account, the description of the composition, and most of all the effects that thanks to him I received. I'll say so, it is a drug against hair loss that really works!
I decided to start treatment with this drug, because I really needed a formulation that quickly hamper the loss of my hair. This condition was caused by me drastic weight loss, malnutrition body. The first step was to change the diet, but I wanted to speed up the natural process of regeneration of the body. I did not want to buy another supplement, I wanted a strong, medicinal action. Revalid is a drug, and so I decided to trust him.
Pack containing 90 tablets in pharmacy costs up to 70 zł. I could not afford to just one month of treatment cost so much. Fortunately, online stores the same product can be purchased at a price 25 zł. For 4 packs Revalidu with courier paid only about 104 zł. So I encourage everyone to virtual shopping.
A typical treatment is 1 capsule three times a day for 3 months. I decided to proceed according to this scheme, and the fourth container gradually reduce the dose to the body to get used to the absence of a "booster". First I went down to two tablets a day, and then to one. At the moment metzeler I am immediately after treatment.
The first effects of the treatment I noticed the nails. Already in the first month noticed an increase in their growth. Around this same time, hair loss slightly decreased. Over the next days loss gradually decreased.
At the beginning of fall out handfuls of my hair, and now only a few dozen hair during washing. This effect after the end of treatment for the time being to maintain and continue the hair falls out during washing in a small, normal amounts. For most of the treatment not been using any other products against hair loss, so stop my problem Revalid owe capsules. Only at the end of treatment began to be used wcierki to the scalp, which additionally reduced the loss.
I have never in my life seen on his head small hairs and did not believe that they can suddenly appear after applying metzeler Revalidu. But to my surprise, after a month of treatment began to appear young Italian, especially in the temple area, where my most embarrassing hair. Along with the continuation of treatment, there was growing hairs and still arrive after their discontinuation. I have a feeling that I just grew a new, shorter 'batch' hairs. How to grow to the length, it's amazing to me hair thickens. The main thing that I gone bald clearances in the temples, sides of the head. Even without the stress can wear their hair tightly bound in the top. :) Places that have recently been bald meanders, are covered with fine hairs.
At the moment I'm fresh out of weaning Revalidu and I noticed that the shape of the nail is gradually getting worse - began to be doubled and are thin. However, I do not have too bad, because the task is to strengthen Revalidu hair, not nails.
The manufacturer says the flyer about the possibility of intolerance to Revalid, but no complaints from me did not occur. Of course I can not guarantee that you and in so be it. But the truth is that after taking anything there may be some side effects and to any new drug should be approached with caution and observe the reactions of our body.
300 mg
10 mg
Copper
?
Methionine and cystine are the sulfur amino acids which are the basic component of keratin. This, in turn, is the main building blocks of hair and nails. By providing a suitable dose of sulfur amino acids, we take care of the correct metzeler structure metzeler of the hair, we prevent premature graying, metzeler hair correcting turn, accelerate their growth. In addition, we protect them from splitting and greasy and strengthen bulbs. B vitamins are involved in cell division hair. Suitable its levels in the body regulates metabolism of amino acids, which accelerates cell division and growth process of hair. Moreover, it provides hair with an optimal level of hydration and elasticity by stimulating the production of sebum - the natural fatty substances with protective functions. Iron is involved in the process of obtaining energy that your body needs, metzeler among others, for the manufacture of hair. Oxygen due to iron contained in hemoglobin is transported to the circulatory system of the scalp, where it metabolizes glucose into energy. Zinc stimulates cell division and affects the levels of vitamin A. This in turn stimulates keratinization. Moreover Zinc regulates the production of sebum, which has protective properties for inserting

No comments:

Post a Comment