Monday, February 10, 2014

Join Date Aug 2009 Posts 8


Take to the post wearing delaying a while. On November 6, I bought the 500D with 18-55mm in the UK for 551 euros to change! A chollito advantage with discounts and cashback they do there! It has international abortion warranty ... and the truth that shops like '7dayshop' and what the pound has dropped'm taking advantage to me with accessories. Greetings canonists and give caaa this Camarota =)
Join Date Posts 13 December 2009
Hello, I've caught the 500D Kit with EF-S 18-200 IS, in Spain, abortion with theft insurance for 4 years of classroom training course and 4 hours in January, which runs the site such that London 7dayshop.com???? You know if Canon has warranty extension for more than 2 years that is what the spanish law requires them??
Hello, I have brought my 500D kit with 18 55 and 8GB of Andorra Blast 574 is not what I have to do to serve me the warranty, ask if anyone knows help thanks I think is better than 4Gb trajetas buy targetas 4GB is more difficult to find insurance
I think it's better to buy 4Gb trajetas targetas 4GB is certain abortion revs harder to find Al ... just revs. The cards are measured abortion in Bytes (B), not in bits (b) That is as of: What is 8 bocabits? 1 bocabyte abortion
Al revs ... just revs. The cards are measured in Bytes (B), not in bits (b) That is as of: What is 8 bocabits? 1 bocabyte I'll repeat abortion to see if so .... I think it's better to buy trajetas abortion targetas 4GB 4 GB which is more difficult to find insurance
Join Date Aug 2009 Posts 8
My 500d arrived me yesterday Redcoon 529 in the body, so the original grip on duke to buy 115 pennies. I think the prices are not bad, when you pull some photos and start testing the colgare today.
Replies: 2
Replies: 2
The BB codes ESTN On Smilies ESTN On [IMG] code is On [VIDEO] code is On HTML code is Off Trackbacks are On Pingbacks are On Refbacks are On
Canonistas.com - Canonistas.com not responsible for the opinions expressed by users on the forums. All trademarks are appointed by their owners. Canonistas.com maintains no relationship with Canon or any of its subsidiaries. Gifts for photographers

No comments:

Post a Comment