Sunday, February 2, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


We advise companies of all industries in the recruitment of top - executives, through the efficient discrete direct approach and support them in addition to design their leadership and corporate structures. For our client an international, German engineering group, we are looking for the area of North Bavaria a DIRECTOR (m / f) THE COMPANY is one of the leading German mechanical engineering companies in the automotive supply industry, the Group employs approximately lichen planus 76,000 employees partner to all important automotive manufacturers site Northern Bavaria lichen planus they also want to be among the best? YOUR TASKS planning, management lichen planus and control of the development, production lichen planus and marketing of products within the business unit strategy, taking into account the company's lichen planus objectives derivation and implementation of operational objectives development of concepts for the expansion and development of business in coordination with the business ensuring the implementation of cost - and sales plans based on the specified budget targets and implementing lichen planus these Completed for the organizational units under the jurisdiction of YOUR PROFILE technical engineering degree and several lichen planus years of professional and management experience, preferably in the field of aviation and space technology, dedication and creativity, lichen planus as well as unmatched customer service leadership and interpersonal skills Excellent communication skills, lichen planus willingness to change and ability to think laterally and high motivation Fluent in English If you are interested in this cutting and demanding challenge in an international company in the automotive industry with more extensive perspective, then we ask them for their application including salary expectations and the start date to the t2s HUBERT.WARTNER International, Nymphenburgerstrasse 4, 80335 Munich, email office@t2s-Group.com. If you previously have important questions, please not hesitate to contact Hubert Wartner someone to h.wartner @ t2s-Group.com or by phone at +49 (0) 89-235 148 54.
Enter your comment here ...
Search for: Recent Posts job offers I Product Manager valves lichen planus (m / w) I automotive supplier I t2s HUBERT.WARTNER International - Executive Search job offers I Managing Director (m / f) I Technology Group / automotive supply industry I t2s HUBERT.WARTNER International job offers I Managing Director (m / f) I automotive supplier industry Germany I job (s) I t2s HUBERT.WARTNER International - Executive Search ASSISTANCE OF MANAGEMENT (m / w) I Vienna I job (s) I t2sGroup Hubert Wartner International LeiterIn tool construction and design (m / w) I Südtirol I job (s) I t2sGroup HUBERT WARTNER International. more than a Headhunter Recent Comments Mr WordPress on Hello world! Archives January 2014 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 November lichen planus 2012 Categories Uncategorized job (s) Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment