Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I suspect that the cryo-chemical used here doesn


Wartner is safe and easy to use!Wartner is a fast and effective treatment for the removal of common warts and plantar warts. Wartner freezes the wart on the spot, causing the wart to fall off within 1 to 14 days, usually after one application. Wartner is suitable for the removal of common warts and the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot on adults and children over the age of 4.
I used this on a persistent wart, approximately 1/8″ diameter when I started and it was was growing rapidly. At first I followed the directions about 5 times over a couple of months, each time the wart healed and came back. Perhaps growing more rapidly, or at least it felt that way. Finally I devised a plan, realizing HPV is the cause of warts the trick it to kill it. Since the stuff does have an effect I thought hitting it while it is weak is the trick. So I zapped the wart one day with this stuff, I did this approximately 6 times every other day. The wart died and my skin returned to normal like nothing ever happened. So it worked but not like the instructions suggest, instead using much more aggressive techniques.
I have used multiple packages of this product to remove dark spots (sun spots) and skin tags. It works wonders. I love it! I paid a dermatologist pulmonary embolism a lot of money in the past to remove spots and tags, then decided to try this. I will continue to use it since I have a lot more spots to remove. It does leave the skin looking bad for a couple of months. You might think it is scarred. But, every time my skin has healed with no scarring and no spots! pulmonary embolism Very happy!
I suspect that the cryo-chemical used here doesn’t get cold enough to actually freeze/kill the wart tissue. I’ve had this for weeks. pulmonary embolism At first I followed pulmonary embolism the directions to the letter. Then, when I saw that it wasn’t working, I began using the product on my wart everyday. I never had any blisters pulmonary embolism or anything. I expected it to blister because that’s what the liquid nitrogen does in the dermatologist’s office. Also, the sponge tips are not firm enough. Cryogenic wart removers do work, but just not this brand.
Recent Posts Wart Removal Treatment Before pulmonary embolism and After Pictures, No Surgery Glycolic pulmonary embolism Acid and Salicylic Acid Chemical Peels APC BE550G Back-UPS ES 8 Outlet 550VA 120V Dr. Scholl’s Dual Action Freeze Away Wart remover HOW TO step by step Plantar wart wars: cryotherapy vs. salicylic acid.(PRACTICE TRENDS): An article from: Skin & Allergy News Reviews Categories Genital Wart Genital Wart Removal Genital Wart Removal Review pulmonary embolism Mole Removal Planters Wart Removal Uncategorized More Info On Mole & Wart Removal
Pages About Us Contact Disclaimer Privacy Policy Archives February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 January 2013 December 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 February 2012 April 2011 Categories Genital Wart (117) Genital Wart Removal (197) Genital pulmonary embolism Wart Removal Review pulmonary embolism (3) Mole Removal (3) Planters Wart Removal (1) Uncategorized (73)


No comments:

Post a Comment