Monday, December 2, 2013

Then I read that patients with autoimmune diseases in general are at risk for vitamin B12 deficienc


During my first visits to the doctor decided my doctor that it was as good to look up all my world of vitamins and minerals in the body. Just because all symptoms could just as well be due to anemia and other vitamin deficiencies. Fy skjutton I thought, and went directly to the consumer and bought all the iron-rich foods only I could! Enriched juices with iron, folic acid and B12 were consumed well over the recommendatory I can say. Blodpuddingen got its own shelf in the fridge and it was D and C supplements. I did all damned for not getting the label "lack of iron", "lack of vitamin D and B12." For weeks I had been walking around with an unpleasant taste of blood in his mouth. All this in desperation to get overlooked and not helped in a disease I was so sure I had. What I did not know then was that I did not have to worry because the test results were easy to interpret with a TSH value of 12. The interesting thing was that my iron level was at the limit of low and a B12 deficiency, I had despite my ambitious attempt to raise the depots. As the inquisitive person I am so I googled this. Without surprise obeyed heart and stroke foundation the first web-option: "Hypothyroidism: common with B12 deficiency." The explanation for this is that a Hypotyrereospatient often lack of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. The environment is too basic to be able to occupy the vitamin when the hydrochloric acid contributes to the release of B12 from our diet.
Then I read that patients with autoimmune diseases in general are at risk for vitamin B12 deficiencies which included people with that type of thyroid disorders (thyroid heart and stroke foundation disease). I have also previously heard that thyroid problems setting heart and stroke foundation it up with all kinds of absorption of vitamins and minerals. If so, you almost wonder heart and stroke foundation how much of wellbeing that is actually degraded by. deficiencies of vitamins and minerals.


No comments:

Post a Comment