Thursday, July 3, 2014

27th-Jan-2009 01:58 am (UTC)


problem - the hair falls out, not that hard, but fall. the hair is dry, thin, unruly. now drink Revalid, and use a series of L'Occtaine with bamboo oil for dry hair - shampoo + conditioner + mask + more 100% shea butter a little put on your hair after washing. I like the condition of hair, the hair looks very smooth and shiny, no sense of gravity as a means of silicone. but. problem of hair loss is not nifiga decides. in the salon trying to sell me (very intrusive) Kerastase, I barely cancer linfatico escaped :), but I shoved a couple of brochures. Now I want to try and esteemed line specifique from falling out. 1) what kind of pills effective - Revalid or capsules Kerastase Densitive? can be compared .. someone here will be grateful for the experience ... the girl in the cabin categorically said that Kerastase Densitive better (though actually she could say), but I was killed as she argued - they are not certified for sale in pharmacies, but it is a plus because from them stronger and more effective pharmaceutical agents. and I'm scared to eat pills, bought in stores, it is not known how they affect the liver, etc. (But maybe it's paranoia) 2) effectively or simply use shampoo + apmul hair without these pills? or not? 3) or it may well all nafig and burdock oil from conventional mask do? (With this little problem, cancer linfatico I can not find it on sale here in its purest form, only on the firm Tautropfen, but it comes with additives. Principle but if it's worth it, I will seek to pharmacies or order with friends from home.)'m cancer linfatico Sorry for many letters :))
25th-Jan-2009 04:54 pm (UTC)
she was treated burdock oil for a month .. hair grow by leaps and bounds and now thick. but we can not ignore the features of each body ... one suitable, another no .. there are many natural ways to get rid of plant loss .. no chemicals .. burdock cancer linfatico to 36-6 for sale ..
25th-Jan-2009 05:04 pm (UTC)
2 times a week is sufficient and if necessary cause hair in order. make them look good. and not from the loss - shock option can do - this procedure every day for a week by the way. I always add oil, vitamin A, is sold over the counter in the form of a solution MASIANIa
health) by the way. when I'm too lazy to make such a mask, I make everything easier - tips (and they tend to have it just that, so once flogged) nanoshu this vitamin A on the tips and sleep and in the morning my head, it's fast enough oil 2vysyhaet "or absorbed and does not spoil anything))
25th-Jan-2009 11:37 pm (UTC)
correctly, you find it, just not in the pharmacy, and in Russian stores)) I saw a couple of months ago at the checkout Kalinka (Volutová 2524 Metro Hůrka). Burdock oil is best mixed with olive or nettle 50/50. first how to rub his head, so the blood rushed, and then massaged rub warm oil (warm up on a steam bath), a head wrap, wash off after 30 minutes - 1 hour. no more use 2x weekly.
thank you very much for the information .. to Gurkhas get me far, but if suddenly there'll come, be sure to visit this store .. today found Lopukhovs Olya in stores with BIOKOSMETIKA + ordered oil karl hadek suitable hair for initial experiments should be enough :)
25th-Jan-2009 04:57 pm (UTC)
yes from burdock, you know .. it is confusing, it is not clear from what - soybean oil, sunflower seed extract and burdock), so I think this is more useful slkchae olive oil) can help mask of rye bread, red pepper (the exact I do not remember the recipe, full of them in the internet), and calcium and iron drink. I got rid of the loss, and even from the cross section
25th-Jan-2009 07:49 pm (UTC)
27th-Jan-2009 01:58 am (UTC)
still you were right - today bought burdock and composition, it is more than sunflower :)) see whether the effect of hedging ordered cancer linfatico jojoba and coconut + vitamins A, B, E (E do not know what for, so it was :)) I hope will help
oil to the battery for an hour put)) or can be in hot water for 15-20 minutes cancer linfatico puzyrechek omitted) no. kaltstsy he has calcium in many drugstore vitamin with calcium. iron and I personally saw a doctor's prescription, cancer linfatico as I had low hemoglobin, fenyuls pill called, he was there with all sorts of vitamins (composition the same way that vitamins for hair Vita charm), but, again, I read that iron is very helpful when the cross section of hair, but drink it without a doctor's advice, I would still not advise.
oo, thanks for such razvernutyyy cancer linfatico answer) cancer linfatico and you oil before every wash apply?) and only burdock? I'm dreaming constantly cancer linfatico smendalnym oil, the effect is stunning, but something seems to be that the hair started to get used to frequent their application, cancer linfatico such as a bowl of dirty ... may need to alternate ..
if the answer was me, I will reply here) Nooo, not before every wash) right now I wildly laziness) plus my head I am with often, so sometimes at night just oil solution of vitamin A nanoshu wash off in the morning. just the same

No comments:

Post a Comment