Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Very nice review :) Interests and 2 products .. I have not tried a product company, so will I have


We have talked about this product in a blog post and video so I will not say much! Just say it is very convenient to be two in one because it has and lip balm for lips with spf 30 sunscreen is and I personally had two of this product and the one I gave to my sister and she liked and in me! That too because it suits to take with you, etc. also as a product was not at all greasy and easily absorbed by your skin. Makes only 10 euros and I certainly pays! If you want to see my old post the link is http://missmadden923.blogspot.gr/2013/05/review-mario-badescutiki-tahikilily.html
I'll tell you why ... Usually I wear a lotion to moisturize and scent on my skin and the scent of this masculine scent reminds me something I do not particularly like because I prefer softer parkinsons scents! Now as hydration does a very good job eg I put it after waxing you know how much crap is skin and when I put this felt to breathe and redness went very quickly. Absorbs quickly without leaving parkinsons greasy spread easily.
Very nice review :) Interests and 2 products .. I have not tried a product company, so will I have in my mind! Thank you .. Alexandra by beautydiarybyalexandra.blogspot.gr Reply Delete
Reply


No comments:

Post a Comment