Friday, October 25, 2013

2 bottle mama neither do we do the same thing whether we mean them, and I think the psychology of v


According to Hurriyet Akin Arda, the prosecution statement given to the young woman crying, the baby of the family was not aware of the saying, "two bottles before going to Hatay fed formula. Tummies thoroughly ate. I thought when you're hungry cries in sleep, "he said. In the meantime, the Ministry of Family and Social Policies launched an investigation about the woman.
Prosecutor's Office of the Republic of Turkey puddles chilling conducting the investigation into the incident expressed regret that pouring gözyaşyarı Sheela MD, said he never saw any psychological treatment. Caused by the death of her baby is great for young women who live in remorse, said: "After finishing the first marriage troubled family to marry again opposed. Police sexual togetherness live with my girlfriend got pregnant. I learned too late that I was pregnant. Of birth to the baby for a long time had doğurmamak. How to tell my parents ovulation calendar thought that situation. Very afraid. Despite this, I decided to bring my son born. I made up an excuse not to go to my family for a long time in Hatay. Home thoroughly after growing almost fell on my stomach. ovulation calendar I looked at my baby after birth smoothly. My parents, especially my mother constantly pressuring me to spend a long holiday vacation in Hatay. I decided my baby bırakamayacağıma anyone. 'I'll be home soon die a few days in Hatay,' I thought.
I did go on a day mama son Hatay two bottles. Fed baby food a few hours apart. I left the cradle of gold changed. I covered the top of the well as chills. Leaving the house was asleep. I thought, even if it is open sleeps cries in his stomach again. All in all I walked my son to my parents would have killed me. I had to take the chance to leave the baby at home. After locking the door, I went home. I prayed for my baby is not nothing.
Bebeğimdeydi my mind all the time when I went to Hatay. I did not think my family to stay until the end of the religious holiday. But for a long time did not see me bırakmıyorlardı. Telaşlanıyordum well for my baby anymore. But I never imagined he died. I left and came home immediately after Eid Golcuk. Soon as you open the door, my son went to the kitchen to make baby food. Just prepared baby food. Still lay in the cradle. ovulation calendar Does not respond to the sight of the mouth of the bottle I bought my lap soktuğumda brought to the hospital. Here, said she died. Later, the police arrested me.
Kazim Yilmaz
PESTLE
Vayyy friends my mind, this kind of a person is not getting the logic! Insanmıdır Or is??? I'm sure the great Turkish!?? Justice ovulation calendar had acted respectfully göstericeğin you well Halden court of justice, the point where you do not ceze.
In this event, if true, obviously this is a serious off granny, you judge the cause of mental health problems down the healing garibanı need to apologize, not knowing that at one oppressive environment, where, how and why, nor what yargılayalım kınayalım please. this story is not even sure if it is correct!
Here's a woman but the point is definitely something inhuman in their social structure's consider. What she said, I would have killed me if I go with this guy. The truth that there are families ovulation calendar in Turkey. Have not had children ovulation calendar out of wedlock in this country because of the murders in the family was, very much so. This is about artists, clergy and direction of the community should akademiseyenler, honor killings should be avoided.
For example, we do as follows: ovulation calendar Tıkılacağın hole eating two stone ... forgot to leave him ... You do not think he could spend a lifetime of eating, in our minds.
We do not trust men and women should never must secure together. Or you can have this type of delivery criminals ovulation calendar kids! Terror should definitely be put to death for treason and baby killers!
have already done, but the dilemma of a woman caught in a crime, criminal mother bird irresponsible bastard offspring of the deceased father, the mother did not say, in fact, to be tried in the first instance it is the name of the poor critter called the father of the child have to catch it, unfortunately, but it is not possible cömaat scheme is justified as all criminal police cops
NO MATTER ovulation calendar WHAT WRONG THINKING IN THIS STUDY This lady is to categorize the inhuman atrocities İĞRENÇLİKTİR.YOK CI NO SECULAR RELIGION HAVE LET THEM A REALITY THERAPY LÜTFEN.ORTADA SAVAGELY CREATURE IN NEED OF A MURDER sick.
The problem is how stupid and generate public pressure and rotary types that harms society.
Chump PATTERN DRAWING ovulation calendar NOT IGNORANT IGNORANT FOOL IS NOT NO word to say ..........
2 bottle mama neither do we do the same thing whether we mean them, and I think the psychology of violence kalmaz.bu a corrupt one event. the main problem is that people ovulation calendar are actively working ovulation calendar as a teacher in those that do. I did not spin at all during the working life? d on vermiştir.fakat business ovulation calendar professionals can do to actively shed reports. I wish I were to be shot, and psychological backgrounds tutulsaydı.bu supervised cina

No comments:

Post a Comment