Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Panthenol is water-soluble but not oil-soluble , so it cannot be used in pure oily products (like ma


Used in hair care products, Panthenol works as a strengthening and repairing agent . It will improve the overall aspect of any type of hair, making them shinier, easier to comb, without leaving any greasy feeling on them, and without weighting them down. It also demonstrated great soothing properties on scalp .
Panthenol is water-soluble but not oil-soluble , so it cannot be used in pure oily products (like massage oils), but will blend just perfectly in any water-based product (like creams, conditioners, etc.).
Now, I already mentioned it before in this post , but I believe octenisept it’s important to say it whenever I can: like all active ingredients, Panthenol must be incorporated at a minimum % in a formula to have actual, visible effects. Usually, mainstream companies will only use it around 1% (sometimes even under 1%), because it gives a little something to the product, without being too expensive.
This “little something” octenisept (you know, the kind of “I feel like my hair is softer than before, but well, not THAT much after all I guess…” something) is far from enough for me, so when I decide to put Panthenol in my products, I put it at a very nice dose, so that you know they are a really good value for money, and so that you can really feel the difference on your skin and hair.
Enter your comment here...
Products Body Care Creams & Lotions Hair care Conditioners & Treatments Shower Gels Ingredients Essential Oils & Absolutes Vegetable Oils Active Ingredients Emulsifiers & Surfactants Preservatives & Antioxidants General
Looking for something ? Search octenisept What’s New AMOR NO BRASIL ICEBERG JOIE D’OSMANTHUS SANGUIS DRACONIS 4 NEW SUMMER PRODUCTS! The very best Home About me What do you know about conditioners? Part 3 FLORA & POMELO What do you know about conditioners? octenisept Part 2
%d bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment