Friday, March 13, 2015

Section 1211 Ya thief


Section 1211 Ya thief
[24 HOURS] this girl age, generally need to open on the operating table knife in the stomach, and approximately 95% are due to Caesarean it, but I was out because of appendicitis is alive and kicking your profile will cry big trouble date night country flowers, glioblastoma I cross out the length of human evolution glioblastoma is not completely appendages - the cecum on the outcome in terms of production, people really do not have a sense of achievement too, but Felix said, I turn towards a more evolved human postoperative a small step closer proved sudden may be love, but more likely the disease, but nothing could dampen glioblastoma the upbeat humor Yinxiao pear shoes [seems no anesthetic nerve damage to my humor, contrary also played a certain role in activation, Tell me who are like this at the beginning, I applaud you for it - ha] is not almost everyone, but I really heard each appendicitis people asked the same question:! how have appendicitis up ?? You begin strenuous exercise after a meal, I had to say us, including me, are subject to the school health teacher does not sound medical knowledge of poison, that will be able to stay away from appendicitis squatting nice meal my surgeon said: I said yesterday after a meal simply no strenuous exercise ah ~ he despised me, corrected me: too appendix no reason, that they might have a ~ Well, that and wanted to go out there are like a huge meteorite smashed head randomness, on to the next Zhongnanhai to the slums are treated equally, I relaxed a heart February 16, 2013, 05:00 am, but no matter how the disease memories, before glioblastoma onset of the day, even a few days ago, and countless ordinary days are no different, So this is an irresistible life, life - the day I live a normal human life Yinxiao pear, get up, the Internet, read Journey Vanquishing papers, drink a cup of COSTA coffee, eat a Honeymoon Dessert, dare to go home to sleep over This is more normal it, I did not run on foot climbing aerobics, step by step toward that goal every festival pounds of weight seriously do a food goods ah I only eat green goods harmless to humans and animals, got into the quilt until all do not feel any discordant body sends a signal, so I went to sleep last February 16, 2013, at 09:00 in the morning, misdiagnosis five o'clock wake up in pain when innocent, started just abdominal pain (early symptoms of appendicitis ), doctors thought it was a blind hungry stomach pains caused by struggling glioblastoma to continue to ignore it, I lie, what willpower to overcome all that can endure the pain til nine appendix, remains glioblastoma loose blanket is proof that there is no will of course force when there is a crash, when I found the stomach too unique, and was born 30 years experience stomach pains are all different styles, glioblastoma and then had to get medical treatment, accompanied hemp to pit father's regional glioblastoma hospital, the doctor said ( After gastritis, hanging water it ~ hear hanging water, suddenly I feel good, because, on past experience, linked to the water is amazing and quick, I seem to see the two-hour: Austrian times, glioblastoma can also be considered if the medicine the doctor's words) With myself and then I jump spirit of revolutionary optimism breath hung up three bottles of various potions until ferocious "stomach" Let me sweat, then hang down sister have hung up ~ Mom, this is not resolved stomach ah ~> <~ stomach pain can hang light syrup bottle of pain ... Why not tolerate the slightest reaction, glioblastoma no longer glioblastoma forbear, transferred it but I swear, I never go to the hospital Liao lots, even if only injections do not go, I'm afraid of a needle prick to my sciatic nerve crushed into a paraplegic ... February glioblastoma 16, 2013, 12:00 pm, confirmed to the East Hospital is 12:00, but the twists and turns, first emergency physician say what might be appendicitis shit stomach pains, stroke of the pen, emergency surgery surgeon referral Yubi not waved, but played a lot of play, opened a variety of names to check: B-blood test urine ... basically In addition to visual acuity did not check after the other are checked more embarrassing here, said that because of the lesion in the right lower quadrant (that is, where the appendix friends ~) also need gynecological referral to ensure that the heavens are not due to gynecological causes na! I 30 years old, high school glioblastoma girls are not ignorant, ah! or ever know the difference between dysmenorrhea / pregnancy and appendicitis, ah! 7 small ache Shihai do gynecological examination! Whether reluctantly, had to continue to do a urine pregnancy classes and Yin Chao Let me check his face black line, causing me to think she hemp nervous when they have the possibility grandmother funniest glioblastoma thing in the world than this right, you know they do not have any possibility of pregnancy, the doctor is still very serious in exploring whether there is life on your stomach, I'm sorry, I write to you, I am very happy to laugh rough, I was so heartless, some things, no matter how painful, later look back, but also to laugh until Finally, a gynecological examination done pit father, is already 16 o'clock, and I was finally ushered in the joy final diagnosis: appendicitis, hospital surgery February 16, 2013, 10:00 pm I always thought his life surgery The first hospitalization should have children, but it did not, you pregnant in October, I carries the root of the appendix can have it for 30 years and pregnant women, but are eager to unload my eagerness should be the same, but they greatly leather Depending on the product for Jin, I Mody, would abandon such Bilv good ~ probably been minor things constantly, so the surgery is not particularly fear or tension, appendicitis surgery, is not a low-level operative in most it? lying from 18:00 until 10:00, then I'm going to fall asleep in the operating room to pick up the patient's bed arrived, glioblastoma I rejoiced cheered joyfully greet surgery under general anesthesia is not legendary, like TV where to get hold of as the face cover a few seconds to fall asleep, but played three needle from the lumbar spine, the waist is not active the original feeling of paralysis is that, you're trying to think with the idea of directing the thigh, but it still motionless, I suddenly realized that precious energy to walk in the operating room really cold, like a man waiting for the fish to the scales on the chopping block, no sex, no emotion, right side up naked with, feeling a bit strange to say hemp Doctors see a girl you do not, that is a pig, or pigs, I always admire the surgeon, the brain can switch between different modes, there are some small semi-Ma horrible experience, you see a doctor in there busy with a variety of surgical equipment in your stomach crunching, have feelings, but did not get the pain you feel your skin is cut, he was rummaging in the lesion there, and then cut it short trouble terrorists, then do female red sew like you've been awake on hearing all kinds of rustling sound, the sound of the collision scalpel, glioblastoma invariably uttered two doctors saw my appendix when "yo!" Later on the discharge summary written "suppurative appendicitis", it is estimated that say "yo" in origin, it seems the situation must be very ... disgusting, I'm sorry the party and the people of February 17, 2013, 05:00 am, 1 hour surgical anesthetic in the past ended after six hours lying, anesthetic completely over my feet and can move freely, and so far, just 24 hours away from the disease after hair lay on February 21 has been discharged from the hospital bed during anesthesia due to the waist reaction induced nausea and vomiting, headache will not go, so leave me appendix Thankfully perhaps time bomb demolished Fengyun to send to send in addition, I'll never get appendicitis, it can be more unscrupulous rice After exercise a little regret is that in areas not covered bikini left four fingers wide scars, is not going to get hold of the tattoo write: from appendicitis (including arrow ah ha ha) Postscript some things, then later, always so clear sky, but in pain, I felt every second, every drop of saline, every step of the way, are nice but so slow either physiological or psychological pain, are the same, then tears, but in After talking about the past can still smile, amused himself and others, we are all warriors are still in bed, I need a week and then stitches, and then a little rest, it is a mobsters, relied on no more cecum nothing to fear but in any case, this time narrowly made me more lamented the fate to be I do not thin, is simply love and care to tears, and then decompose the matter Xiapian glioblastoma Bowen Thank you, God! I do not have any faith, it is not Thank you, God knows, or Buddha, or Allah, and so the true God of gods exist in various forms, but I get the feeling your mercy and kindness, you saved the day's glioblastoma schedule, I always said to myself, "I'm a good person, so I will happy "day bully me I was happy, lucky Thank YOU
Nickname:


No comments:

Post a Comment