Sunday, September 22, 2013

Comments: 10 Views: 414


Loading ...
# 3 04/22/11
# 6 04/22/11
# 9 04/22/11
You must incorporate fiber currently poor and drink plenty of water the days meager drink a lot of green tea plum helps ports now nothing to do but plum tea / water and if you really really suffers so enemas / laxatives viscometers but it's really not recommended and unhealthy, ttn just in case of emergency (there are at Pharmacy sell a kit with an explanation inside)
I eat a lot of fiber a day 10 vegetables a day and more and I'm ttn not in PSMF I have to drink so much but still I drink a lot of water 2-3 liters a day \ Ntsi Diet, I will also try green tea but no sugar disgusting see how we'll manage thank all how everything has been release.
Comments: 10 Views: 414
Log in using Facebook Log in using Google


No comments:

Post a Comment