Thursday, April 16, 2015

Beware of depression -Ronelda S. Camphor (an amazing visual poet)


Korea also their own version of McDonalds namely Lotteria. normal blood pressure Here they serve shrimp burgers, squid rings, sweet potato balls, bulgogi citizens (many hidden garlic you will regret later that you ate the burger!) And green tea mcflurry's.
2014 (1) January (1) 2011 (51) November (20) October (27) The coffee avenue The Big O 28 days later the Eastern McDs gum tree - Loftus Marais normal blood pressure Dustbunnies Koreans The kids Humidity Hooray for Aliens !! Interview # 1 The unique African "fuck" - not for sensitive l ... Hyundai Tigers VS Steelers Forever True Myths Myths busted kimchi "I'm hungry" Unplanned wit And clog my toilet How to get from point A to point B Refuse Collection My area - Mugo-2dong My fellow teachers Brian's English Academy ... aka My werkp ... What I cross off my cupboard ?? What's on the box? Where is Ryan? Memory wall September (4)
There was an error in this gadget
Beware of depression -Ronelda S. Camphor (an amazing visual poet)


No comments:

Post a Comment